There is nothing magical about Hypnosis.
It has been used throughout thousands of years in
all parts of the world.
It is a perfectly natural phenomenon occuring in man and animals
and is as much a part of one of the natural senses as seeing or hearing.
John Kelly is your Hypnotherapist/Psychotherapist at Appleby Clinic.
He has been in practice since 1995.
He is a Graduate of the Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy
and abides by their Code of Ethics
Hypnotherapy/Psychotherapy can help with
- Stress, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Nervousness, Relaxation, Burn Out
- Phobias, Nail Biting, Blushing, Enuresis, Insomnia, Frustration, Irritability
- Lack of Confidence, Exam Nerves, Driving Test, Fear of Flying, Aggression
- Smoking, Social Phobia, Dealing with Grief, Compulsions, Forgetfulness
- Stammering, Memory Recall, Anger, Jealousy, Public Speaking, Self-Esteem
- And many more emotional and neurological issues